Here in this guide, we will share with you the complete steps with download links on how to flash the stock firmware file on the Cubot Quest Lite device. Nowadays, rooting an Android smartphone and installing a Custom ROM is very easy or trendy as well. Installing firmware on your device will help you in bypassing the FRP lock, pattern lock, unrooting, fix WiFi or Bluetooth issues, or any other software glitches.
Talking about the specifications, Cubot Quest Lite features a 5-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761), a 64-bit Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Cubot Quest Lite comes with a Dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and an 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3000 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery. Cubot Quest Lite also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
The Stock ROM comes pre-installed on the phone or tablet. It offers a stable and updated version of Android and Security Patch as well. Whereas third-party ROMs are quite unstable and buggy as well. You can’t really use it as your daily driver on your primary device. Meanwhile, Stock ROM doesn’t come with too many customization options, but it provides official stable firmware. Custom ROM contains bugs, sometimes Cubot Quest Lite may go to boot loop or any kind of software issues. Flashing the official and latest Stock ROM is necessary.
Why Stock ROM
Stock ROM is always an important part of smartphones. When you move to stock firmware, you can fix issues related to software. Check out the list below:
- The stock firmware will help you to unbrick your Cubot Quest Lite.
- Cubot Quest Lite boot loop issue may be fixed easily.
- You can bypass Pin Lock and Screen Lock.
- Any kind of spyware or adware will also be removed.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- Fix the soft brick issue on your Cubot Quest Lite.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Cubot Quest Lite.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- Device Supported: Cubot Quest Lite
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6761 SoC
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update File
- Gapps: Included
You need to download all the required files from the links given below.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Cubot Quest Lite
Before starting the installation process, we have listed some of the pre-requirements which you need to follow properly.
- The ROM file is only for the Cubot Quest Lite handset. Don’t use it on other device models.
- Your device battery should be charged up to 50% at least.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to connect your device with the computer.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Cubot USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: CUBOT_QUEST_LITE_V06_20190515
File Size: 2 GB
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Cubot Quest Lite, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Cubot Quest Lite
We hope that you’ve successfully installed the Stock ROM on your Cubot Quest Lite device quite nicely. if you’ve any queries or experiencing any issue, write down in the comments below.