There can be a lot of reasons you ended up here. The reason behind Flashing Stock ROM on DEXP Ursus H210 can be different for each user. The reason maybe you want to upgrade your DEXP Ursus to the latest firmware or for some odd reasons your device didn’t get the regular OTP update.
There are many users who ended up with a bad software bug, bricked device, or the device is stuck at boot. So there is nothing to worry about, you just need to follow the below guide to Install Stock ROM on DEXP Ursus H210.
Table of Contents
Quick Device Specs
DEXP Ursus M210 was released by DEXP in Feb 2019. The device features 10.1 inches with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels. The dimension of the phone is 251 x 163 x 9.2 mm, and it weighs 365 grams with battery. The body of the phone is formed out of metal and plastic, and it comes in two different colors, brown and grey. The phone handles the Nano-SIM card with the Dual-SIM facility. The phone is powered by the MediaTek Helio X23 (MT6797D) processor and supports 2.0, Micro USB with b, g, n, Wi-Fi Hotspot connectivity. The smartphone packs 3 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. Although the storage might look insufficient for giant apps, it is often increased with microSD, microSDHC, and microSDXC memory cards to store music, movies, and pictures.
What are Stock ROMs?
When Should You Flash Custom ROM?
- Your device stuck at bootloop.
- Somehow you bricked your device.
- You want to migrate from Custom ROM to Stock ROM.
- You want to unroot your device.
- For some reason, your device didn’t get the regular OTA update.
- You want the upgrade or downgrade your device.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on DEXP Ursus H210
So, now you are familiar with Stock ROMs and its benefits, now let’s get started towards the installation process:
- Make sure to download the firmware given below only.
- Before doing anything, make sure to charge your device at least 80%.
- You will have to use a computer to flash the ROM.
- Make sure to take a full backup of your device.
- Device Name: DEXP Ursus H210
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio X23 (MT6797D)
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
In this method, we are going to use the SpreadTrum Flash Tool or SPD Flash Tool to flash Stock ROM on DEXP Ursus H210. SPD flash tool, also known as the SpreadTrum flash tool, is the newly developed tool for flashing PAC/ P5C firmware files for Android devices. The latest SPD upgrade tool is packed with the newest patches and fixed bugs from the earlier versions. SPD Flash is very user-friendly and simple to use.
Here is it, we have successfully installed Stock ROM on DEXP Ursus H210. I hope this will help you to get rid of the problem you were facing with your DEXP Ursus H210 or whatever reasons you ended up here. If you are facing any issues during the process, let us know in the comment section, we would be happy to help.