Last year DEXP has launched one of its Spreadtrum chipset-powered Android smartphones called DEXP Ursus N380i with the low-budget specifications out-of-the-box. Now, if you’re a DEXP Ursus N380i user and somehow experiencing the bricking or bootloop issue, then this guide is only for you. Here we’ve provided the steps to flash the stock ROM on the DEXP Ursus N380i model including necessary requirements.
There is no need to say that Android is a popular and widely used smartphone OS around the world. Due to the open-source platform, the OS is developer-friendly and comes with unlimited customizations that we can’t even think of as a normal user. But the stock firmware always comes with some limitations like a locked bootloader, stock recovery, limited features or customizations, and more.
However, most of the Android devices users unintentionally make mistakes and end up with software issues, etc. It also includes the device bricking, bootloop issue, software performance degrades, battery draining, app force closes, stuttering issues, and more. So, at that moment there only one of the best and possible solutions is to install the stock firmware again on the device to fix it.
Table of Contents
What is a Stock ROM and it’s importance?
A Stock ROM or Stock Firmware comes with a smartphone or tablet device preloaded from the OEM. Each and every device model have a specially designed stock firmware that runs smoothly and offers a stable user experience. It comes with a locked bootloader that maintains the security of the device system from external third-party firmware or files. However, due to the limited customization, most of the users want to flash custom files on their Android devices.
Here the problem arrives in a form of stability or performance issues or even unusability condition. So, if you don’t know what are the benefits of having a stock firmware on your device or installing a stock firmware, then check out the brief points of the stock firmware advantages below.
- Unbrick your DEXP Ursus N380i.
- Fix the bootloop issue.
- Upgrade or downgrade your DEXP Ursus N380i.
- Remove the Screen lock of your device.
- Fix bugs or performance issues.
- Easily unroot your DEXP Ursus N380i.
- Get back the stock recovery.
- Stock ROM offers official future software updates.
- Improves system performance, battery backup, etc.
- Easily use Google apps without any error.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on DEXP Ursus N380i
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for DEXP Ursus N380i. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can Backup your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Device Name: DEXP Ursus N380i
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum SC9832e
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool, and drivers for the DEXP Ursus N380i from the link below.
Instructions to Install via SPD Flash ToolGuide to Install Stock ROM using SPD Flash Tool
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on DEXP Ursus N380i. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubt, do let us know.