Here in this guide, we will share how to install Stock ROM on Dexp Ursus P410 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. This is a budget Android Spreadtrum SC7731E chipset powered smartphone that comes with decent specifications. If you’re using Dexp Ursus P410 handset, you can check out the full guide on the steps and requirements to flash Stock ROM.
Some of the users may experience soft brick or device boot loop issues while flashing any Custom ROM. That may happen during or after installing the Custom ROM or any mod files as well. Meanwhile, it’s necessary to revert to the stock ROM again to fix the temporary issue.
To flash the Stock ROM on your Dexp Ursus P410 device, which is powered by the Spreadtrum chipset, requires SPD Flash Tool and some drivers, and proper guidance. Here in this article, we will share with you the tutorial of installing stock firmware quickly. However, you can also check out the video tutorial as well in case you want a visual experience as well.
Table of Contents
Stock Firmware and its Advantages
A Stock ROM or Firmware is official software crafted and developed by the official manufacturer for a particular device. It will be stable and almost bug-free as well. The Stock ROM comes with necessary system files and applications which provide a better user experience than a custom ROM.
Though a Custom ROM offers customizations and tweaks, it has some security issues, possibly. You can’t rely on a Custom ROM as compared to the Stock ROM. Whereas, you can also fix some of the device issues as well:
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Dexp Ursus P410.
- Fixes the boot loop and instability issue as well.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- You will get preloaded Google Applications as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Dexp Ursus P410.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- Device Model: Dexp Ursus P410
- Required Tool: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum SC7731E SoC
- Android OS Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
- File: Stock Firmware Update
- Gapps: Included
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Dexp Ursus P410
Check out the pre-requirements and the download links of the firmware file and SPD Flash Tool file given below:
- Firmware File: Download [P410_T1_190513]
- Download Spreadtrum Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SPD Flash Tool on your PC
- USB Drivers: Download Dexp USB Drivers
- The ROM file is only for the Dexp Ursus P410 handset. Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- Keep your device battery charged up to 50%-60%, at least for a smoother process.
- Make sure to keep a device backup at first before starting the flashing process.
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop for installing the drivers and connect your device for the flashing process.
- A USB cable for your device as well to connect your device to the PC.
- Now, download and install the USB Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Download and install SPD Flash Tool on the computer. It’s required to flash this ROM.
Follow the links below to get a full in-depth guide on installing stock ROM on the Dexp Ursus P410 device easily.
I hope this guide is useful to upgrade Stock ROM on Dexp Ursus P410.