If you have bricked your device or Want to fresh install the firmware file on Digma Citi Octa 10 then you are in the right place. Digma Citi Octa 10 is powered by a Spreadtrum processor. To install the stock firmware on Digma Citi Octa 10, you need software known as SPD Flash Tool. You can download the Digma Citi Octa 10 firmware file, drivers, and SpreadTrum Flash Tool, then you can follow our guide to install the firmware flash file on Digma Citi Octa 10.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Digma Citi Octa 10 back to the previous working condition.
Table of Contents
Digma Citi Octa 10 Firmware File Flashing Guide
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Digma Citi Octa 10 using SpreadTrum Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Digma Citi Octa 10. First of all, download the software, SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Digma Citi Octa 10 using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Digma Citi Octa 10
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Digma Citi Octa 10
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Digma Citi Octa 10
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Digma Citi Octa 10
- Processor: SpreadTrum SC9863a
- Tool Supported: SpreadTrum Flash Tool
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Digma Citi Octa 10:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Digma Citi Octa 10
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Digma Citi Octa 10
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Spreadtrum Flash Tool: Download the Factory Download/Upgrade and extract it (Install)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Digma USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Instructions to Install:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Digma Citi Octa 10 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.