Are you looking to install a firmware file on Digma Linx Alfa 3G.? Then you are just in the right place. In this post, we have brought you the latest stock firmware for the Digma Linx Alfa 3G.
These days installing custom ROMs, rooting the device is a pretty common scenario among smartphone enthusiasts. However, not every day is a sunny day. Usually, while customizing your device you may have performed some wrong steps and ended up with a bricked device or a phone stuck in the endless boot loop. Sometimes the new custom OS you install brings a lot of unforeseen bugs. So, the only solution is to take the device back to its previous state. This technically means flashing the stock firmware on the smartphone.
Talking of the Digma Linx Alfa 3G, we have put up the latest stock firmware of the phone along with the flash tool and a complete tutorial to help you install the stock ROM correctly on the device. We have laid out all the instructions in a simple and detailed manner. So, it should be a cakewalk for you to install stock ROM on Digma Linx Alfa 3G.
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Digma Linx Alfa 3G.?
Installing a stock ROM is pretty easy. All you have to do is download the stock ROM for the corresponding device. Then grab the USB drivers, an exclusive flash tool that we will use for performing the installation. Talking of the flash tool, we are using the SP Flash tool in this guide because the Digma Linx Alfa 3G runs on MediaTek chipset.
You will also require some other tools which we have listed out below. You have to download and install them as instructed. Before getting on towards the installation, let’s find out the importance of stock ROM.
Why Stock ROM is important.?
A stock ROM is an OS which the device runs when it’s unboxed. It’s the pre-built operating system. So, by flashing the stock ROM, you would literally take back the device to its original working state.
- A stock ROM can fix the device boot loop issue
- If your phone is bricked, then you can unbrick it by flashing the device with the latest stock ROM
- You can upgrade/downgrade the OS of your device via flashing a stock ROM only.
- it is important during unrooting the device and going back to stock
- Device Name: Digma Linx Alfa 3G
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6580
- Android Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
Stock ROM Installation Guide for Digma Linx Alfa 3G
As mentioned before, here is the list of flash tool and other software which are important to successfully install stock ROM on Linx Alfa 3G from Digma.
Requisites Before Installation
- The stock ROM provided in this guide is exclusively for Digma Linx Alfa 3G. Do not use it on any other device.
- Before installing the stock ROM charge the battery of your device up to 50%.
- A laptop/PC
- Install SP Flash Tool on your PC.
- Also, download and install the VCOM Driver and Install it on your system.
- Don’t forget to take a backup of your device data. Backup without root | Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Download and install the latest Digma USB drivers on your PC.
Download Firmware Files:
|Firmware File Name: Initial Firmware
File Size: 760 MB
Android: 8.1 Oreo
Guide for Firmware Installation
The tutorial linked below will guide you to flash the latest stock ROM on the device.
So, guys.! We hope that this tutorial to install stock ROM on Digma Linx Alfa 3G was useful to you. Install the firmware and enjoy. If you ahve any queries do let us know in the comments section.