If you have bricked your device or Want to fresh install the Stock ROM on Digma Optima 1028 3G then you are in the right place. Digma Optima 1028 3G is powered by Spreadtrum processor. To install Stock firmware on Digma Optima 1028 3G, you need software known as SPD Flash Tool. Download the Digma Optima 1028 3G Stock Firmware, drivers, and SpreadTrum Flash Tool, then you can follow our guide to install the firmware on Digma Optima 1028 3G.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Digma Optima 1028 3G back to the previous working condition.
How to Install Stock ROM on Digma Optima 1028 3G
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Digma Optima 1028 3G using SpreadTrum Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Digma Optima 1028 3G. First of all, download the software, SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Digma Optima 1028 3G using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Digma Optima 1028 3G
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Digma Optima 1028 3G
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Digma Optima 1028 3G
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Lineage OS 14.1 Device List
- Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Digma Optima 1028 3G .
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Digma Optima 1028 3G
- Processor: SpreadTrum SC7731e
- Tool Supported: SpreadTrum Flash Tool
- Android Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
|Flash File Name: optima_1028_ts1215pg_rev2_factory_20200413
File Size: 657 MB
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Digma Optima 1028 3G:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Digma Optima 1028 3G
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Digma Optima 1028 3G
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup
- Spreadtrum Flash Tool: Download the Factory Download/Upgrade and extract it (Install)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Digma USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.