If you’re one of the Doogee N100 users and looking for the firmware file to install on your device, you’ve come to the right place. On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official firmware file on Doogee N100 along with download links and requirements as well. Some times, users may face issues like bricking or boot loop on their device due to software-related issues.
Due to Android’s open-source nature, it’s quite easy to customize your device. But users can get errors if they don’t follow guides properly. Therefore, during the flashing Custom ROM or installing mod files or rooting their devices, users mostly face issues. It may be like a software performance issue, charging issue, battery draining, camera app error, and more. So, it’s better to install the Stock ROM again.
Doogee N100 Specifications:
Doogee N100 was announced in October 2019 which sports a 5.99-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels.
Doogee N100 is powered by a 4x 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, 4x 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, Cores: 8 with MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763V) chipset coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie and backed by a 10000 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a dual-camera setup with 22MP + 8MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 8MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 2G, 3G, 4G, GPS, NFC, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, proximity sensor, and fingerprint. etc. The Doogee N100 come with a face unlock feature.
Stock ROM and its importance
A Stock ROM or Stock Firmware comes preloaded on a smartphone or tablet device from the manufacturer. It’s specially developed and designed to run on each and every particular device model. Therefore, only the Stock ROM can deliver a smoother and stable performance for a long time. Though the Stock Firmware can be boring for some of the people as the customization options are quite limited.
In that case, the interested users try to flash third-party firmware or modules to customize their devices and stuck into the issues. So, installing a Stock ROM will solve most of the issues. Check out some of the useful advantages of the stock firmware below:
- You can unbrick your bricked Doogee N100.
- It fixes the boot loop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Doogee N100.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You can remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Doogee N100.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
- You can fix performance issue, charging issue, battery draining, camera app error, and more
Steps to Install Firmware File on Doogee N100
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Doogee N100. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can Backup your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- You need MTK VCOM Driver | SP Flash Tool | Doogee USB Drivers
- Device Name: Doogee N100
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P23
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool and drivers for the Doogee N100 from the link below.
Download Firmware Files:
- Initial Firmware: Download
Instructions to InstallFlash Stock ROM using the SP Flash Tool
Follow our full-depth video guide below:Video Guide to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on Doogee N100. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubt, do let us know.