Android is an Open Source Linux-based platform where customization and tweaks are easy to implement. Therefore, if your Doogee S40 device has bricked due to some issues or improper flashing, follow the full guide. Most of the Doogee devices come with Mediatek MT6739 chipset and Doogee S40 is also the same. It comes out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie OS and offers great value for money. In case, if you have rooted or installed any mods or custom ROM on your Doogee S40 handset and want to go back to the Stock ROM, you can follow how to Install Stock ROM on Doogee S40 [Firmware Flash File].
Talking about the specifications, Doogee S40 features a 5.5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6739, 64-bit Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Doogee S40 comes with a dual 8MP + 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 4650 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. Doogee S40 also has a fingerprint sensor.
Nowadays, rooting, installing custom ROMs, mods, unlocking bootloader becomes trendy and quite easy than earlier. These tweaks are useful for so many users. Meanwhile, some of the users brick their device due to the wrong file or improper way to flash. But you can easily unbrick and restore your device by installing the Stock ROM.
Table of Contents
Stock ROM on Doogee S40 [Firmware File]
Flashing the Stock Firmware on Doogee S40 is quite easy and safe if you follow the guidelines and requirements we’ve mentioned below. You just need to download the firmware file and required tools/drivers on your PC and then follow the guide to install the Stock ROM on Doogee S40 via SP Flash Tool (Smartphone flash tool). This guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software issue completely.
Remember this guide is also useful in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Doogee S40. The SP flash tool will come in handy to flash the Stock ROM.
Before going to the flashing process, have a look at the Stock ROM advantages at first.
Advantage Of Stock ROM
- To Unbrick your Doogee S40
- Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Doogee S40
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix the lag or stutter on Doogee S40
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty
- Will able to receive OTA Updates
Follow the full step-by-step guide properly along with requirements, download links, and firmware details as well.
- Device Supported: Doogee S40
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6739 SOC
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- GApps: Included
- Firmware File: Stock ROM (Stable)
- SP Flash Tool: Download
- Download VCOM Drivers | MTK USB Drivers
- Doogee USB Drivers: Download
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Doogee S40
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This ROM file will only work on Doogee S40. Don’t try it on other devices.
- A working PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Keep your device charged up to 50% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your device data (Internal Storage) before starting the flashing process.
- Download the latest Doogee USB Drivers from above and install it on your PC.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Doogee S40
After downloading the firmware file for Doogee S40 from the link above, you will need to use Smartphone flash Tool to flash the Stock firmware. Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
You can follow our full-depth video guide as well:Steps to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash Tool – Video Guide
We hope that you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on Doogee Mediatek-powered Android device easily. If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.