Today we have the latest firmware flash file for the Doogee S70 based on Android 8.1 Oreo powered by a Mediatek processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Doogee S70: Device Overview:
Doogee S70 was announced in August 2018 which sports a 5.99-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels.
Doogee S70 is powered by a 4x 2.34 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, 4x 1.79 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, Cores: 8 with MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763T) chipset coupled with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo under Doogee OS 2.0 and backed by a 5500 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a dual-camera setup with 12MP + 5MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 16MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass. etc. The Doogee S70 come with a face unlock feature.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on your Doogee S70. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Doogee S70 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Doogee S70
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Doogee S70
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Doogee S70
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Doogee S70
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Doogee S70 back to Factory State
- Device Name: Doogee S70
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6763T
- Android Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
How to Install Doogee S70 Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Doogee S70, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Doogee S70
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool and Android USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Initial Firmware
File Size: 1.4 GB
Android Version: 8.1 Oreo
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on the Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Doogee S70, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Doogee S70
Follow our full-depth video guide below:Video Guide to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Doogee S70 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.