If you are here, then you may be looking for a firmware flash file for your Doogee S70 Lite. If yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will help you to flash the stock ROM file on Doogee S70 Lite by using the SP Flash tool.
We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock ROM flash file on your device.
Table of Contents
Doogee S70 Lite Device Overview
Doogee S70 Lite was announced in August 2018 which sports a 5.99-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels.
Doogee S70 Lite is powered by a 4x 2.3 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, 4x 1.65 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, Cores: 8 with MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763T) chipset coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo and backed by a 5500 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a dual-camera setup with 13MP + 8MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 8MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass. etc. The Doogee S70 Lite comes with a face unlock feature.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on your Doogee S70 Lite. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Doogee S70 Lite Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Doogee S70 Lite
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Doogee S70 Lite
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Doogee S70 Lite
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Doogee S70 Lite
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Doogee S70 Lite back to Factory State
- Device Name: Doogee S70 Lite
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek
- Android Version: Android 10 Q
How to Flash Doogee S70 Lite Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Doogee S70 Lite, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Doogee S70 Lite
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Doogee USB Drivers
Download Firmware Files:
|Software Details||Download Links|
|Doogee S70 Lite_factory_MT6763T_8.1||Download|
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Doogee S70 Lite, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Doogee S70 Lite
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Doogee S70 Lite device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.