On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official firmware file on Doogee X11 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. This is a budget Android MediaTek MT6580M chipset-powered smartphone that comes with decent specifications. If you’re using a Doogee X11 handset, then you can check out the full guide on the steps and requirements to flash Stock ROM.
Some of the users may experience soft brick or device boot loop issues while flashing any Custom ROM. That may happen during or after installing the Custom ROM or any mod files as well. Meanwhile, it’s necessary to revert to the stock ROM again to fix the temporary issue.
In order to flash the firmware file on your Doogee X11 device which is powered by the MediaTek chipset, requires SP Flash Tool and some drivers, and proper guidance. Here in this article, we will share with you the tutorial of installing stock firmware easily. However, you can also check out the video tutorial as well in case you want a visual experience as well.
Stock Firmware and its Advantages
A Stock ROM or Firmware is official software crafted and developed by the official manufacturer for a particular device. It will be stable and almost bug-free as well. The Stock ROM comes with necessary system files and applications which provides a better user experience than a custom ROM.
Though a Custom ROM offers customizations and tweaks, it has some security issues possibly. You can’t really rely on a Custom ROM as compared to the Stock ROM. Whereas, you can also fix some of the device issues as well:
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Doogee X11.
- It Fixes the boot loop and instability issue as well.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- You will get preloaded Google Applications as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Doogee X11.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You can remove the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- Device Model: Doogee X11
- Required Tool: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580M SoC
- Android OS Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
- File: Stock Firmware Update
- Gapps: Included
Steps to Flash The Firmware File on Doogee X11
Check out the pre-requirements and the download links of the firmware file and SP Flash Tool file given below:
- The ROM file is only for the Doogee X11 handset. Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- Keep your device battery charged up to 50%-60% at least for a smoother process.
- Make sure to keep a device backup at first before starting the flashing process.
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop for installing the drivers and connect your device for the flashing process.
- A USB cable for your device as well to connect your device to the PC.
- Download and install SP Flash Tool on the computer. it’s required to flash this ROM.
- Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- USB Drivers: Download Doogee USB Drivers
Download Firmware Files:
File Name: S5012_Doogee_V01_2018-09-18-17-54 .zip
File Size: 1.5 GB
OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
Download: Click Here
Follow the links provided below to get a full in-depth guide on how to install the firmware file on the Doogee X11 device easily.How to Flash Firmware
You can follow our full-depth video guide as well:
I hope this guide is useful to upgrade firmware file on Doogee X11.