Doogee makes some of the best budget-oriented devices in the market. If you’re facing any software issues in your Doogee X60, then you can flash the stock firmware easily. Here we will guide you on how to download and install the firmware file for Doogee X60. You must flash stock firmware if your device is regularly facing lagging issues, performance issues, and virus attacks. Apart from that, any other kind of software issue can be easily fixed by installing stock ROM on the Doogee X60 device.
Whenever you face any kind of software issue or performance lag in your smartphone, then it’s time to flash the stock firmware again. This is because the android system keeps generating cache files which causes performance issues. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on Doogee X60 is to install stock firmware. So let’s install firmware file in Doogee X60, shall we?
Doogee X60 Firmware Installation Guide
Many people find installing stock ROM a very hectic and troublesome task. However, that’s not true at all. At GetDroidTips, we will guide you through every step while flashing the firmware file on the Doogee X60 device. So if you have never installed Stock firmware on your device, then do not worry. We have made this guide easier for new users as well.
To make the tutorial easy, we are dividing this guide into several parts. First, we are going to download the flash tool and set up device drivers in your PC. Then we will connect the device to the PC. Finally, we will guide you through the steps to install the firmware on the Doogee X60 android device.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Doogee X60:
- You can unbrick your bricked Doogee X60.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Doogee X60.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You can remove the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Doogee X60
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Doogee X60
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Doogee X60, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for Doogee X60
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a backup of your Android Device.
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install the Latest Doogee USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Doogee X60.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Install
Here is a detailed guide on how to install the firmware file on Doogee X60 using SP Flash tools. Please follow all the steps carefully.
So that’s it guys, this is how you can fix all the issues in your Doogee X60 by flashing Stock ROM. We hope that you find this post useful. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!