Did you accidentally brick your Doogee Y7 Plus device and want to install the stock ROM again? If so, then we will help you to install stock ROM on the Doogee Y7 Plus device. Since Doogee Y7 Plus is a MediaTek MT6757CD soc based device, we need to use the SP Flash tool to flash the Stock Firmware on this device. If you have never done this before, then don’t worry. We will guide you through all the necessary steps.
Talking about the specifications, Doogee Y7 Plus features a 6.18-inch IPS display with 1080 x 2246 Pixels screen resolution. MediaTek Helio P25 (MT6757CD) is powered by a 64-bit processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The Doogee Y7 Plus camera comes with a dual 16MP + 13MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and an 8MP front camera for selfies. A Non-Removable 5080 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery backs it. Doogee Y7 Plus also has a fingerprint sensor.
If you’re facing any software issue in your device, then installing stock ROM on Doogee Y7 Plus will solve all the problems. Whether it be lagging issues, software issues, or performance issues.
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Doogee Y7 Plus
Installing Stock ROM on Doogee Y7 Plus is an easy process by using the SP Flash tool. SP Flash tool is also known by the name of Smartphone Flash Tool. Many people believe that installing Stock ROM will cause more problems to their device. But this isn’t true at all. If you’re installing Stock ROM for the first time, then do not worry. At GetDroidTips, we will guide you through every step while flashing Stock ROM on Doogee Y7 Plus.
To make this guide easier for new users, we are going to divide this into multiple parts. First, we will help you to setup device drivers and Flash software. Then we will begin with the actual process followed by the downloading Stock ROM. So are you ready?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Doogee Y7 Plus:
- You can unbrick your bricked Doogee Y7 Plus.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- Bypass system Lock/Screen Lock
- Removes any virus, spyware, or Adware in your devices.
- To fix bugs lags on your Windows Device.
- Device Supported: Doogee Y7 Plus
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool.
- Processor: MediaTek MT6757CD
- Android OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Doogee Y7 Plus
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Doogee Y7 Plus, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for Doogee Y7 Plus.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop.
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a backup of your Device. This includes any important photos, contacts, messages, emails, etc.
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Download and install Doogee USB drivers on your Windows PC.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Install Stock ROM on Doogee Y7 Plus.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Doogee Y7 Plus
After downloading the firmware file for Doogee Y7 Plus, you can flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on Doogee Y7 Plus.
So that’s it guys, this is how you can fix all the issues in your Doogee Y7 Plus by flashing Stock ROM. We hope that you find this post useful. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!