If you have bricked your device or want to install the firmware file back on your Doogee Y7 then you are in the right place. Doogee Y7 is powered by a Spreadtrum processor. To install the Stock firmware on Doogee Y7, you need software known as SPD Flash Tool. Download the Doogee Y7 Stock Firmware, drivers, and SpreadTrum Flash Tool, then you can follow our guide to install the firmware on Doogee Y7.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Doogee Y7 back to the previous working condition.
Doogee Y7 Firmware Installation Guide
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the firmware file on Doogee Y7 using SpreadTrum Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Doogee Y7. First of all, download the software, SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Doogee Y7 using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Doogee Y7
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Doogee Y7
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Doogee Y7
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Doogee Y7
- Processor: SpreadTrum
- Tool Supported: SpreadTrum Flash Tool
- OS: Android 7.0
- File Type: Firmware
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Doogee Y7:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Doogee Y7
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Doogee Y7
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Spreadtrum Flash Tool: Download the Factory Download/Upgrade and extract it (Install)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Doogee USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Instructions to Install:
I hope you installed the firmware file on Doogee Y7 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.