Did you accidentally brick your Doogee Y8 Plus device and want to install the firmware file again? If so, then we will help you to install official firmware on the Doogee Y8 Plus device. Since Doogee Y8 Plus is a MediaTek MT6761 soc-based device, we need to use the SP Flash tool to flash the Stock Firmware on this device. If you have never done this before then don’t worry. We will guide you through all the necessary steps.
If you’re facing any kind of software issue in your device, then installing the firmware file on Doogee Y8 Plus will solve all the problems. Whether it be lagging issues, software issues, or performance issues.
Doogee Y8 Plus Firmware Flashing Guide
Installing firmware on Doogee Y8 Plus is an easy process by using the SP Flash tool. SP Flash tool is also known by the name of Smartphone Flash Tool. Many people believe that installing Stock ROM will cause more problems to their device. But this isn’t true at all. If you’re installing Stock ROM for the first time, then do not worry. At GetDroidTips, we will guide you through every step while flashing Stock ROM on Doogee Y8 Plus.
To make this guide easier for new users, we are going to divide this into multiple parts. First, we will help you to set up device drivers and Flash software. Then we will begin with the actual process followed by the downloading Stock ROM. So are you ready?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on yourM5XS:
- You can unbrick your bricked Doogee Y8 Plus.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- Bypass system Lock/Screen Lock
- Removes any virus, spyware, or Adware in your devices.
- To fix bugs lags on your Windows Device.
- Device Supported: Doogee Y8 Plus
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6761
- Android OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Firmware File on Doogee Y8 Plus
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Doogee Y8 Plus, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for Doogee Y8 Plus
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a backup of your Device. This includes any important photos, contacts, messages, emails, etc.
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Download and install Doogee USB drivers on your Windows PC.
|DOOGEE-Y8 Plus-Android9.0-20190102_20190117 – Y8Plus-user 9 P00610||Download|
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Doogee Y8 Plus.
Flashing Stock ROM on your device may void the warranty. GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Doogee Y8 Plus
After downloading the firmware file for Doogee Y8 Plus, you can flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide that you can follow to flash stock firmware on Doogee Y8 Plus.
Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool
Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool – Video Tutorial
So that’s it guys, this is how you can fix all the issues in your Doogee Y8 Plus by flashing Stock ROM. We hope that you find this post useful. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!