Last updated on April 18th, 2021 at 11:25 pm
Here we will guide you on how to download and flash the firmware file on Elephone A6 Mini. The guide is simple and easy! Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using an Elephone A6 Mini. Great! The device is running under the MediaTek Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world that is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issues with your Elephone A6 Mini.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Elephone A6 Mini which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solutions to fix your Elephone A6 Mini is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Elephone A6 Mini running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock Firmware on Elephone A6 Mini? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
Elephone A6 Mini Firmware Flash File
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock Firmware on Elephone A6 Mini. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the Elephone A6 Mini on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Elephone A6 Mini. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock firmware on Elephone A6 Mini. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your Elephone A6 Mini. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Elephone A6 Mini:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Elephone A6 Mini
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Elephone A6 Mini
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Elephone A6 Mini
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Elephone A6 Mini
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Elephone A6 Mini back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your device
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Elephone A6 Mini section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Elephone A6 Mini
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761)
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Elephone A6 Mini
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Elephone A6 Mini, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Supported device: Elephone A6 Mini
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Elephone USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Elephone_A6_mini_V01_20190312_20190316
File Size: 1.4 GB
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Elephone A6 Mini, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Elephone A6 Mini
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Elephone A6 Mini [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.