Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Elephone P11 3D. The guide is simple and easy! Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using an Elephone P11 3D. Great! The device is running under the MediaTek Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world which is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issue on your Elephone P11 3D.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Elephone P11 3D which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solution to fix your Elephone P11 3D is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Elephone P11 3D running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on Elephone P11 3D? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
Talking about the specifications, Elephone P11 3D features a 6-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 2160 x 1080 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek Helio X25 MT6797T deca-core, 64-bit Processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Elephone P11 3D comes with a Dual 16MP + 2MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3,200mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. Elephone P11 3D also has a fingerprint sensor.
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Elephone P11 3D
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Elephone P11 3D. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the Elephone P11 3D on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Elephone P11 3D. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock firmware on Elephone P11 3D. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock Firmware on your Elephone P11 3D. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock firmware on your Elephone P11 3D:
- You can unbrick your bricked Elephone P11 3D.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Elephone P11 3D.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- Other fixes.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Elephone P11 3D section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Elephone P11 3D
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek
- Android Version: Android 8.0 Oreo
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Elephone P11 3D
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Elephone P11 3D, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Elephone P11 3D.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Elephone P11 3D has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Elephone USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock Firmware on Elephone P11 3D.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Elephone P11 3D
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Elephone P11 3D :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Elephone P11 3D [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.