If you own a Evercoss Genpro X S50D smartphone, then here i will guide you on how to install official stock ROM on Evercoss Genpro X S50D smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM on Evercoss Genpro X S50D below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Evercoss Genpro X S50D . Learn How To Install Stock ROM On Evercoss Genpro X S50D pushing the below Guide and use the QPST Software to flash any official Stock Firmware on Evercoss Genpro X S50D . Today I will guide you on How to Install Stock ROM on Evercoss Genpro X S50D . Below is the given list of Stock ROM for Evercoss Genpro X S50D . Now you can Install the Stock Firmware for Evercoss Genpro X S50D using the QPST.
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. You can also update your Evercoss Genpro X S50D smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Evercoss Genpro X S50D lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Evercoss Genpro X S50D .
Here are below of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware Update for Evercoss Genpro X S50D. To install the Stock Firmware on Evercoss Genpro X S50D, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and QPST on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Evercoss Genpro X S50D smartphone.
Table of Contents
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- To Unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- Android O: Everything You need to know, Release Date, Features and Pictures
- Top 10 Android Smartphones under Rs 15,000 in India
List of Stock ROM on Evercoss Genpro X S50D:
|EVERCOSS GEN PRO X V09||Evercoss_Genpro_X_S50D_V09_13032017|
|EVERCOSS GEN PRO X V10||Evercoss_Genpro_X_S50D_V10_31032017 – Latest Update|
- THis guide is to Install Stock ROM on Evercoss Genpro X S50D
- Download the QPST
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
How to Update or Downgrade the the STOCK ROM on Evercoss Genpro X S50D:
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name : Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it ! Once your installation is done ! Reboot the phone ! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Evercoss Genpro X S50D