Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Evercoss S45A. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using an Evercoss S45A. Great! The device came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo under the Spreadtrum Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world which is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issue on your Evercoss S45A.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Evercoss S45A which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solution to fix your Evercoss S45A is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Evercoss S45A running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on Evercoss S45A? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Evercoss S45A
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Evercoss S45A. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Spreadtrum Flashtool for the Evercoss S45A on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Evercoss S45A. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock ROM on Evercoss S45A. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your Evercoss S45A. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Evercoss S45A:
- You can unbrick your bricked Evercoss S45A.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Evercoss S45A.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Evercoss S45A section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Evercoss S45A
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Evercoss S45A, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Supported device: Evercoss S45A
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Evercoss S45A
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Spreadtrum Flash Tool: Download the Factory Download/Upgrade and extract it (Install)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Evercoss USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Evercoss S45A:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Evercoss S45A successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.