Here we will guide you on how to download and install Stock ROM on Evertek EverStar S. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you have the Evertek EverStar S in the palm of your hand. Great! Evertek Mobile makes some of the best android devices on budget. Anyways, you might be facing some issues with your Evertek EverStar S. Now, you might be someone who is facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Evertek EverStar S. Whatever the case might be the thing is that there is something wrong with your Evertek EverStar S and you need to fix it.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on Android Device is just installing Stock ROM on Evertek EverStar S. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Stock ROM on Evertek EverStar S. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Evertek EverStar S
Today, in this guide of GetDroidTIps, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Evertek EverStar S. This guide has been written in the beginner-friendly language. So if you are someone who does not understand technical terms, then don’t worry as we have made it easier for you guys. Now, here is how this guide will go.
We have divided this guide into various heads in order to make things more clear and easier. First of all, you need to download the firmware file and the SP Flash Tool for the Evertek EverStar S on your PC or Laptop. Once you have done that, you will be taken to the prerequisites section. And finally, you will be greeted with the steps to install the Stock ROM on your Evertek EverStar S with a Video Tutorial as well. With that being said, let us take a look at the Download Firmware for Evertek EverStar S section.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Evertek EverStar S:
- You can unbrick your bricked Evertek EverStar S.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Evertek EverStar S.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Evertek EverStar S
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Android OS: 6.0 Marshmallow
- File: Software Update
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Evertek_EverStar_S_MT6580_V08_31102016_6.0
File Size: 850 MB
Android Version: 6.0 Marshmallow
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Evertek EverStar S
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Evertek EverStar S, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for Evertek EverStar S
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a backup of your Android Device.
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install the Latest Evertek USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Evertek EverStar S.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Evertek EverStar S
Here is a detailed guide on how to install stock ROM on Evertek EverStar S using SP Flash tools. Please follow all the steps carefully.
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Evertek EverStar S, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Evertek EverStar S
So that’s it guys, this is how you can fix all the issues in your Evertek EverStar S by flashing Stock ROM. We hope that you find this post useful. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!