Here we will guide you on how to download and install Stock ROM on Figo Y5006B. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using a Figo Y5006B. Great! Figo makes some of the best budget Android Devices. The device is running under the MediaTek Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world that is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issues with your Figo Y5006B.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Figo Y5006B, which did not go too well, and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solutions to fix your Figo Y5006B is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Figo Y5006B running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on Figo Y5006B? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Figo Y5006B
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Figo Y5006B. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes; first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the Figo Y5006B on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you want to look at the prerequisites section to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Figo Y5006B. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock ROM on Figo Y5006B. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your Figo Y5006B. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Figo Y5006B:
- You can unbrick your bricked Figo Y5006B.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Figo Y5006B.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Figo Y5006B section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Figo Y5006B
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Figo Y5006B
Before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Figo Y5006B, let us look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Figo Y5006B.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Figo Y5006B has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery.
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Figo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Figo_Y5006B_MT6580_20180608_8.1.0
File Size: 523 MB
Android Version: 8.1 Oreo
|Download | Mirror|
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Install Stock ROM on Figo Y5006B.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Figo Y5006B
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Figo Y5006B :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Figo Y5006B [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.