Finally, Samsung launched the latest version of Galaxy J2 with a brand new look called Galaxy J2 2018. The device will sport a 5-inch qHD display. Well, here we will guide on How to Install Stock ROM on Galaxy J2 2018. If you are looking to upgrade or downgrade your phone, this tutorial will help you. Here we will give you step by step guide to install Stock Firmware on Galaxy J2 2018.
If you are a developer or someone who wants to root your device, then sometime you probably may end your phone with bootloop or soft brick. This guide will help you to install the official firmware on your device. Yes, by installing stock ROM, your phone will revert back to clean OS just like Out of the box.
In this guide, we have used the ODIN Downloader to install the Stock ROM on Galaxy J2 2018. You can download the latest ODIN downloader here which will work on any Samsung smartphone to install the firmware. If you have downloaded, make sure you install the latest Samsung USB Drivers on your PC. This guide is simple and easy, anyone can follow this. But make sure you read the guide properly. If you have bricked your device or if it is in a dead state, then this guide may help you. So please read the guide and follow it step by step to install the firmware.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Galaxy J2 2018
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Galaxy J2 2018
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Galaxy J2 2018
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Steps To Install Stock ROM on Galaxy J2 2018:
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before proceeding to manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount of juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Also, make sure to perform a full backup before installing Stock ROM on your phone. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Galaxy J2 2018.
GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage in case if you perform the steps incorrectly. Do it at your own risk.
DOWNLOAD ODIN AND DRIVERS:
- You must install Samsung Kies Software
- You also need to install Samsung USB Drivers
- Click to Download ODIN Software
- Download the required firmware and drivers.
- Your device must have 50% – 70% Battery.
- You need PC or Laptop to install this firmware.
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware. So make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage
I hope this guide was helpful to install Stock ROM on Galaxy J2 2018 device.