If you’re the Gionee F10 user and looking for the official Stock Firmware to download, you can follow this full guide below. Here you can check How to Install Stock ROM on Gionee F10 [Firmware flash file]. We have also put up the stock firmware advantages, firmware info, and requirements for your ease.
Android is full of customizations and tweaks that all the users can easily perform. But users have to follow the guide and step-by-step process properly in order to done customization successfully. Unfortunately, some of the users may not follow the proper steps or don’t flash the compatible file on their devices during Custom ROM installation or rooting, etc. Therefore, their devices can be easily bricked or stuck into the boot loop issue.
In that case, it’s highly recommended to unbrick their devices or fix the boot loop issue at first by flashing the Stock ROM again. Even if your device is having an issue with the software performance or overheating or network drop or battery charging or anything else, you should re-install the Stock ROM. As the Gionee F10 device runs on Spreadtrum chipset, we will provide you the firmware installation method using the SPD Flash Tool.
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Gionee F10
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Gionee F10, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
Stock ROM comes by default on a smartphone or tablet device that usually runs on an operating system like Android OS. All the device OEMs provide the specially crafted and compatible firmware version for each and every model. It also offers a more stable and smoother user experience which you may not find on Custom Firmware.
- Flash Stock ROM to Unbrick your Gionee F10
- Users can flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- To upgrade and Downgrade Gionee F10
- Unrooting or Fixing Bugs on your phone
- Fix the lag or stutter on Gionee F10
- You can solve software problems by flashing the Stock ROM.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Gionee F10
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum SC9863A soc
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Gionee F10:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Before you proceed with the below information, it is recommended to ensure that your Gionee F10 is at least 50% charged.
- In order to carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Spreadtrum Flash Tool: Download SPD Flash Tool and extract it (Install)
- Download Spreadtrum USB Driver and install it on your computer.
- You need to install the Latest Gionee USB Drivers. [For Instructions to Install Android USB Drivers]
Download Flash Files
|Flash File Name: GIONEE_F10_V04_20190916
File Size: 1.8 GB
Android OS: 10
We’re at GetDroidTips won’t be responsible for any kind of damage or error that occurs to your handset while or after following this guide. This is a Custom ROM and may contain some of the bugs or stability issues. We can’t recommend you to use this firmware as your daily driver. Proceed at your own risk.
Instructions to Install on Gionee F10:
So that’s it, guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Gionee F10 [Firmware/Unbrick]. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.