The Gionee F10 Plus was launched with mid-range budget specifications and the device runs on Android 9.0 Pie. Now, if you’re one of the Gionee F10 Plus users and looking for the Stock ROM to install on your device, you’ve come to the right place. Here we’ve shared the guide on How to Install Stock ROM on Gionee F10 Plus along with download links and requirements as well. Sometimes, users may face issues like bricking or boot loop on their device due to software-related issues.
Due to Android’s open-source nature, it’s quite easy to customize your device. But users can get errors if they don’t follow guides properly. Therefore, during the flashing Custom ROM or installing mod files, or rooting their devices, users mostly face issues. It may be like a software performance issue, charging issue, battery draining, camera app error, and more. So, it’s better to install the Stock ROM again.
Table of Contents
Stock ROM and its importance
A Stock ROM or Stock Firmware comes preloaded on a smartphone or tablet device from the manufacturer. It’s specially developed and designed to run on each and every particular device model. Therefore, only the Stock ROM can deliver a smoother and stable performance for a long time. Though the Stock Firmware can be boring for some people as the customization options are quite limited.
In that case, the interested users try to flash third-party firmware or modules to customize their devices and stuck into the issues. So, installing a Stock ROM will solve most of the issues. Check out some of the useful advantages of the stock firmware below:
- You can unbrick your bricked Gionee F10 Plus.
- It Fixes the boot loop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Gionee F10 Plus.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Gionee F10 Plus.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
- Device Name: Gionee F10 Plu
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6779
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Gionee F10 Plus
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Gionee F10 Plus. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can Backup your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Download Required Files: MTK VCOM Driver | SP Flash Tool | Gionee USB Drivers
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool, and drivers for the Gionee F10 Plus from the link below.
Download Flash Files:
|Flash File||Download Links|
|Flash File Name: GIONEE_F10_Plus_V07_20191206
File Size: 1.8 GB
Android OS: 10.0
Instructions to Install via SP Flash ToolFlash Stock ROM using the SP Flash Tool
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on Gionee F10 Plus. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubt, do let us know.