Want to flash the firmware file on Gionee F11VE, then you are in the right place. In this guide, you can flash the stock firmware file to troubleshoot any issues or problems on your device. Yes! With this guide, you can resolve problems such as WiFi and Bluetooth issues, unbrick your device, resolve lag or bad performance, and also fix any software-related problems.
To flash the firmware file on Gionee F11VE, we are using the SPD Flash tool aka Spreadtrum Flash Tool as this device is powered by Spreadtrum SC9863A SoC. We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock ROM on your device.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on your Gionee F11VE. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
Advantage of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Gionee F11VE firmware flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Gionee F11VE
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Gionee F11VE
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Gionee F11VE
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Gionee F11VE
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Gionee F11VE back to Factory State
- Device Name: Gionee F11VE
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum SC9863A
- Android OS: 10.0
How to Flash Gionee F11VE Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on Gionee F11VE, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Gionee F11VE
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Spreadtrum USB drivers, SPD Flash Tool, and Gionee USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Gionee_F11VE_V07_20200911_SPD
File Size: 2 GB
OS: Android 10.0
Instructions to Install: via SPD Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Gionee F11VE device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.