Want to flash the firmware file on Gionee F6? Then you are in the right place. On this page, we will share the official Gionee F6 flash files with their firmware installation guide.
To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called Qualcomm Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the firmware file on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Gionee F6 firmware flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares
- You can fix the boot loop issue
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped the error
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore your device back to Factory State
- Device Name: Gionee F6
- ROM Type: Firmware
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Qfil
- Processor: Snapdragon 430
- Android Version: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), Amigo 5
Steps to Flash Gionee F6 Firmware File
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Gionee F6, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This Flash File is for Gionee F6.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Gionee F6 has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Download QFil Tool, QPST Flash tool to install on your PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Gionee USB Drivers.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Gionee F6.
Download Flash Files:
Flash File Name: Gionee_F6_MSM8931_20180207_7.1.1_QFil
File Size: 3 GB
Android: 7.1 Nougat
Firmware Link: Download
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking, hardware, or any kind of software problems arising on your while you follow this guide to install stock ROM on your phone. First, understand the tutorial and then follow it at your own risk.
Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
I hope this guide was helpful in installing the flash ROM file on your Gionee F6 smartphone.