If you’re the Gionee F9 Plus Plus user and looking for the official Stock Firmware to download, you can follow this full guide below. Here you can check How to Install Stock ROM on Gionee F9 Plus Plus [Firmware flash file]. We have also put up the stock firmware advantages, firmware info, and requirements for your ease.
Android is full of customizations and tweaks that all the users can easily perform. But users have to follow the guide and step-by-step process properly in order to done customization successfully. Unfortunately, some of the users may not follow the proper steps or don’t flash the compatible file on their devices during Custom ROM installation or rooting, etc. Therefore, their devices can be easily bricked or stuck into the bootloop issue.
In that case, it’s highly recommended to unbrick their devices or fix the bootloop issue at first by flashing the Stock ROM again. Even if your device is having an issue with the software performance or overheating or network drop or battery charging or anything else, you should re-install the Stock ROM. As the Gionee F9 Plus Plus device runs on Spreadtrum chipset, we will provide you the firmware installation method using the SPD Flash Tool.
Table of Contents
Gionee F9 Plus Specifications:
Gionee F9 Plus was announced in October 2019 which sports a 6.26-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels.
Gionee F9 Plus is powered by a 4x 1.6 GHz ARM Cortex-A55, 4x 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A55, Cores: 8 with Unisoc SC9863A chipset coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie and backed by a 4050 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a dual-camera setup with 13MP + 2MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with a 13MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, proximity sensor, and compass, etc. The Gionee F9 Plus comes with a face unlock feature.
How to Install Stock ROM on Gionee F9 Plus
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Gionee F9 Plus Plus, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
Stock ROM comes by default on a smartphone or tablet device that usually runs on an operating system like Android OS. All the device OEMs provide the specially crafted and compatible firmware version for each and every model. It also offers a more stable and smoother user experience which you may not find on Custom Firmware.
- Flash Stock ROM to Unbrick your Gionee F9 Plus
- Users can flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- To upgrade and Downgrade Gionee F9 Plus
- Unrooting or Fixing Bugs on your phone
- Fix the lag or stutter on Gionee F9 Plus
- You can solve software problems by flashing the Stock ROM.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Gionee F9 Plus
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum SC9863A soc
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Gionee F9 Plus:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Before you proceed with the below information, it is recommended to ensure that your Gionee F9 Plus is at least 50% charged.
- In order to carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Spreadtrum Flash Tool: Download SPD Flash Tool and extract it (Install)
- Download Spreadtrum USB Driver and install it on your computer.
- You need to install the Latest Gionee USB Drivers. [For Instructions to Install Android USB Drivers]
Download Flash Files:
|Flash File||Download Links|
|Flash File Name: F9Plus_9.0.046.P1.190910.PD6301G
File Size: 1.7 GB
Android OS: 9.0 Pie
We’re at GetDroidTips won’t be responsible for any kind of damage or error that occurs to your handset while or after following this guide. This is a Custom ROM and may contain some of the bugs or stability issues. We can’t recommend you to use this firmware as your daily driver. Proceed at your own risk.
Instructions to Install on Gionee F9 Plus:
So that’s it, guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Gionee F9 Plus [Firmware/Unbrick]. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.