Did you accidentally brick your device, or are you facing any boot loop, lag, or shatter? Then you are in the right place. Here we will guide you to install the latest Stock ROM on Hisense F26. The guide is simple and easy.
Well, the new Hisense F26 launched in the year 2018 with Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box. The device powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 426 processor with low-budget specifications. This firmware can be installed using the QFil flash tool or normally via SD Card. We have shared both the Hisense F26 supported firmware flash file and the QFil Flash tool.
Table of Contents
Why We Need Flash File?
Few users want to try customization, rooting, or modding the files. There are some cases where the users of the device unintentionally make mistakes and end up with software issues, etc. It also includes the device bricking, boot loop issue, software performance degrades, battery draining, app force closes, stuttering issues, and more. To such users, this guide will be helpful. If you are one who messed the Hisense F26 device, then don’t worry! Simply follow our guide to install the Stock ROM on Hisense F26.
What are a Stock ROM and it’s importance?
A Stock ROM or Stock Firmware comes with a smartphone or tablet device preloaded from the OEM. Each and every device model have a specially designed stock firmware that runs smoothly and offers a stable user experience. It comes with a locked bootloader that maintains the security of the device system from external third-party firmware or files. However, due to the limited customization, most of the users want to flash custom files on their Android devices.
Here the problem arrives in the form of stability or performance issues or even unusability condition. So, if you don’t know what are the benefits of having a stock firmware on your device or installing a stock firmware, then check out the brief points of the stock firmware advantages below.
- You can unbrick Hisense F26 by following this guide.
- You can fix the bootloop issue on Hisense F26.
- By following this guide, you can upgrade or downgrade your device.
- You can remove pattern lock, FRP lock, screen lock, pin lock, etc. by flashing this.
- Fix bugs or performance issues.
- Easily unroot your Hisense F26.
- Uninstall custom ROM using this guide
- Stock ROM offers official future software updates.
- Improves system performance, battery backup, etc.
- Easily use Google apps without any error.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Hisense F26
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Hisense F26. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can Backup your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Device Name: Hisense F26
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 426
- Android Version: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool, and drivers for the Hisense F26 from the link below.
Method 1: Instructions to Install:
- First of all. Format and Prepare a TF-Card (8 or 16GB)
- To install the Firmware on Hisense F26, First, download the package and move it to the TF-Card.
- Switch Off Your Phone and Insert TF-Card to Phone
- To start the installation, hold Volume UP (+) and Volume Down (-) key to start the installation.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFil:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Hisense F26 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.