Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Hitch Taxi Meter. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you have a Hitch Taxi Meter. Here we will guide on how to install Stock ROM on Hitch Taxi Meter. The Hitch Taxi Meter is the most decent Android tablet with fully GPS customed from the Hitch company. The Hitch Taxi Meter runs on latest Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box. Now, though there is no denying the fact that Android is one of the best and the most popular Open-Source Operating Systems for mobile devices. Despite all these, there are times when things do not go too well with Android Devices and it looks like that there is something wrong with your Hitch Taxi Meter too.
Well, you might have bricked your Hitch Taxi Meter while following some online guide. Or you might don’t even know what is exactly wrong with your Android Device. Whatever the case might be. One of the easiest and most recommended solutions to issues related to Android Devices is to flash the Stock ROM. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on the topic, How to Install Stock ROM on Hitch Taxi Meter [Firmware Flash File/Unbrick]. Now if that sounds interesting, let’s top into it. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Hitch Taxi Meter
A lot of people find it quite difficult to actually install stock ROM on Hitch Taxi Meter. Well, if you ask us, we’ll say it is not difficult at all. All you need to do is download the Stock ROM for your Hitch Taxi Meter by clicking on the download link below in this post and then follow the steps carefully. Just make sure that you follow each step carefully.
With that being said, let us now take a look at some of the advantages of flashing a Stock ROM on Hitch Taxi Meter or any other Android Device in general. Should we?
Advantages of Flashing Stock ROM
- Easily unbrick your bricked Hitch Taxi Meter.
- You can fix the boot loop issue on your device by flashing the Stock ROM.
- Users can easily upgrade or Downgrade Android Version.
- Fix other issues like Bugs, Lags, stutter on your device.
- Unroot your Device to gain warranty back.
Those were some of the advantages of Flashing Stock ROM. Now, let us get to the Download Stock ROM for Hitch Taxi Meter section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Hitch Taxi Meter
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT8735
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- File: Software Update
Now, once you have downloaded the Firmware or Stock ROM for Hitch Taxi Meter from above link, you need to flash it on your Device. But wait, before we get straight to the steps to install Stock ROM, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites. Should we?
- Please note that this guide will only work for the Hitch Taxi Meter.
- You should have at least a 60% charge left on your Hitch Taxi Meter.
- You will need a PC or Laptop for this guide.
- We recommend:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC.
- Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Hitch USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Once you have the above pre-requisites, you are all set to flash Stock ROM on your Android Device. Let us now take a look at the Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Hitch Taxi Meter. Should we?
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Hitch Taxi Meter
Here are the Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Hitch Taxi Meter.
So that’s it, guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Hitch Taxi Meter [Firmware Flash File/Unbrick]. We hope that you found this post useful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere between the steps or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.