If you’re the HomTom P30 Pro user and looking for the official Stock Firmware to download, you can follow this full guide below. Here you can check How to Install Stock ROM on HomTom P30 Pro [Firmware flash file]. We have also put up the stock firmware advantages, firmware info, and requirements for your ease.
Android is full of customizations and tweaks that all the users can easily perform. But users have to follow the guide and step-by-step process properly in order to done customization successfully. Unfortunately, some of the users may not follow the proper steps or don’t flash the compatible file on their devices during Custom ROM installation or rooting, etc. Therefore, their devices can be easily bricked or stuck into the bootloop issue.
In that case, it’s highly recommended to unbrick their devices or fix the bootloop issue at first by flashing the Stock ROM again. Even if your device is having an issue with the software performance or overheating or network drop or battery charging or anything else, you should re-install the Stock ROM. As the HomTom P30 Pro tablet device runs on MediaTek chipset, we will provide you the firmware installation method using the SP Flash Tool.
Table of Contents
Steps to Install Stock ROM on HomTom P30 Pro
Before installing the Stock ROM on your HomTom P30 Pro, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
Stock ROM Advantages
Stock ROM comes by default on a smartphone or tablet device that usually runs on an operating system like Android OS. All the device OEMs provide the specially crafted and compatible firmware version for each and every model. It also offers a more stable and smoother user experience which you may not find on Custom Firmware.
- Fix Bootloop issue on HomTom P30 Pro
- Bricked your HomTom P30 Pro? Unbrick by following this tutorial
- Upgrade or Downgrade the software version on HomTom P30 Pro
- Can unroot the device
- Fix software related issues or bugs
- Get back the device warranty again, if under warranty period
- Device Name: HomTom P30 Pro
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio A22
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
- We assume that you’ve downloaded the firmware file and installed the other drivers & tools on your PC.
- This Stock ROM file is exclusive for the HomTom P30 Pro model only.
- Try to charge your device more than 60% at least.
- Take a Full Data Backup without Root before doing anything.
- If TWRP Recovery already installed, keep a Nandroid Backup via TWRP.
- You will require a computer and a USB data cable.
Firmware Installation Steps
Now, without wasting anymore time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your HomTom P30 Pro tablet device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.