Alright, so it looks like that you have a Hotmax R20. Well, Great! Hotmax makes some of the decent Android Devices and the Hotmax R20 is a no exception either. Now, though there is no denying the fact that Android is the best and most popular Operating Systems for mobile devices, it is not perfect. Sometimes, things do not go too well with Android Devices and it looks like that there is something wrong with your Hotmax R20 too. So here we will guide to install Stock ROM on Hotmax R20.
You might have bricked your Hotmax R20 while following some online guide. Or maybe you don’t know what is exactly wrong with your Android Device. Whatever the case might be. One of the easiest and most recommended solutions to issues related to Android Devices is to flash the Stock ROM on your Android Device. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on the topic, How to Install stock firmware on Hotmax R20 [Firmware Flash File/Unbrick]. Now if that sounds interesting, let’s top into it. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Hotmax R20
Now, for some reason, a lot of people find it quite difficult to flash a Stock ROM on their Hotmax R20. Don’t worry, as in reality flashing a Stock ROM on any Android Device is a pretty simple and sweet process. All you need to do is download the Stock ROM for your Hotmax R20 by clicking on the download link below in this post and then follow the steps carefully.
Don’t be panic even if you are doing this for the first time. Just sit back relax and enjoy the process of flashing Stock ROM on Hotmax R20. With that being said, let us now take a look at some of the advantages of flashing a Stock ROM on Hotmax R20 or any other Android Device in general.
Advantages of Flashing Stock ROM
- Easily unbrick your bricked Hotmax R20.
- Fix the boot loop issue on your device by flashing the Stock ROM.
- Upgrade or Downgrade Android Version.
- Fix other issues like Bugs, Lags, stutter on your device.
- Unroot your Device to gain warranty back.
Those were some of the advantages of Flashing Stock ROM. Now, let us get to the Download Stock ROM for Hotmax R20 section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Hotmax R20
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Android OS: 5.1 Lollipop
- File: Software Update
Now, once you have downloaded the Firmware or Stock ROM for Hotmax R20 from the above link, you need to flash it on your Device. But wait, before we get straight to the steps to install Stock ROM, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites. Should we?
- Please note that this guide will only work for the Hotmax R20.
- Make sure that you have at least 60% charge left on your Hotmax R20.
- You will need a PC or Laptop for this guide.
- We recommend:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC.
- Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Android USB drivers
Once you have the above pre-requisites, you are all set to flash Stock ROM on your Android Device. Let us now take a look at the Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Hotmax R20. Should we?
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Hotmax R20
Here are the Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Hotmax R20.
So that’s it, guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Hotmax R20. We hope that you found this post useful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere between the steps or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.