If you are someone who is looking to install Stock ROM on Huawei Watch 2 Leo-B09 then this guide is for you. We believe you were trying to customize your device but the process went wrong. Now you may be facing issues such as Bootloop, or bricking of your smartphone. Otherwise, you may want to upgrade or downgrade the operating system on your smartphone. The only solution is to flash stock ROM on your device.
We have put up the stock ROM for Huawei Watch 2 Leo-B09 which is based on Android Wear 2.0. Also, we have put up the tutorial to flash the ROM on this device. So, check it out.
Stock ROM and its importance in Smartphones
Stock ROM is the operating system that comes pre-built when you buy the device from a retailer. Usually when a person needs to customize his device with custom ROMs and other modifications he opts to move on from the stock firmware. However, when things go wrong during any modification, reverting back to the stock ROM is the only option that can solve this issue.
By installing a stock ROM you can solve the issue of bootloop, device bricking. Besides, you can perform system OS upgrade or downgrade as per your choice.
- You can unbrick your bricked Huawei Watch 2.
- Fixes the bootloop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Huawei Watch 2.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Huawei Watch 2.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Huawei Watch 2 Leo-B09
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Huawei Watch 2. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can Backup your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Device Supported: Huawei Watch 2 Leo-B09
- Tool Supported: QFil or QPST tool / MSMDownload tool
- Android OS: WearOS 2.0
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100
- File: Software Update
- Gapps File: Included
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool and drivers for the Huawei Watch 2 from the link below.
- Firmware File:
- Huawei_Watch_2_Leo-B09_220.127.116.11_Board_Software_General_QFIL: Download
- Download QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Install the Latest Huawei USB Drivers | Qualcomm drivers
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Huawei device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on Huawei device.Guide to Install Huawei Firmware on any Huawei smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Download Qualcomm Flash image loader tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using QFIL toolGuide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Huawei Watch 2 :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Huawei Watch 2.
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on Huawei Watch 2 Leo-B09. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubt, do let us know.