Want to Install Stock ROM On iLA X? If you own an iLA X smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here I will guide you to install official stock ROM on iLA X smartphone.
Talking about the specs, iLA X features a 5.5-inch display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 640 pixels. It is running on Android 7.0 Nougat powered by Quad-Core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex-A53 and MediaTek MT6737 Processor clubbed by 3GB of RAM. It has external memory card support with up to 128GB. iLA X is backed by 2,500 mAh battery.
This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM for iLA X below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your iLA X. This guide is followed by a software known as SP Flash Tool which is simple and easy. You can just flash the firmware on iLA X using the Smartphone Flash Tool.
Table of Contents
Guide To Install Official Stock ROM On iLA X
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock ROM on iLA X. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your iLA X lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your iLA X.
Here are below of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware Update for iLA X. To install the Stock Firmware on iLA X, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and SP Flash Tool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on iLA X smartphone.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your iLA X
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade iLA X
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on iLA X
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on iLA X.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Charge your phone for at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
- Common iLA X Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- ILA X Specifications, Price and Review – cheap iPhone X alternative
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on iLA X successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedbacks and improvements.