Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. So if you have accidentally bricked your device then you can easily install Stock ROM on Inco Bloom 4. Since Inco Bloom 4 is having a MediaTek processor, you have to use SP Flash tool in order to install Stock ROM in Inco Bloom 4 device. But don’t worry, as today in this guide, we will help you to successfully download and flash Stock Firmware in Inco Bloom 4 Android smartphone.
Most smartphone gets hard brick because of the carelessness of users. Most users try to root their device to flash them with infected files. As a result, their devices get a hard brick and then they have to flash Stock firmware on their device. This is very true with Inco Bloom 4 users. But don’t worry, as installing Stock ROM on Inco Bloom 4 is no rocket science. It’s very easy and we will guide you through each step of the process. By following this guide, you can restore or unbrick Inco Bloom 4 back to the previous working condition.
Table of Contents
Stock ROM on Inco Bloom 4 [Firmware File]
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Inco Bloom 4. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Inco Bloom 4 using this guide.
As we said above – installing Stock ROM on Inco Bloom 4 is no rocket science. The actual process of flashing Stock Firmware on Inco Bloom 4 is very easy. All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Inco Bloom 4 using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Advantage Of Inco Bloom 4 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Inco Bloom 4
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Inco Bloom 4
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Inco Bloom 4
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Guide to Flash Stock ROM on Inco Bloom 4
Today, in this tutorial, we will guide you on how to download and install Stock ROM on Inco Bloom 4 device. If you’re new to this stuff then don’t worry. We will guide you through each step. Just read and follow all the steps carefully.
- Device Supported: Inco Bloom 4
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps Included
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Android Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
Download Required Files
These are the files which you will be needing to install Stock Firmware on Inco Bloom 4 device. So make sure to download them.
- Firmware File: Download [T939W_V5_G_DTRY_Z5004_O_V3.0_20180719]
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Android USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Inco Bloom 4
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This guide will only work for Inco Bloom 4
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Install the Latest Inco USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Inco Bloom 4
After downloading the firmware file for Inco Bloom 4, you need to use SP Flash Tool to flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on Inco Bloom 4.
I hope you installed the Stock Firmware on Inco Bloom 4 successfully. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!