New Update on April 08, 2020: Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Infinix Hot 6X. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using an Infinix Hot 6X. Great! Infinix makes some of the best budget Android Devices. The device is running under the Qualcomm Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world which is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issue on your Infinix Hot 6X.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Infinix Hot 6X which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solution to fix your Infinix Hot 6X is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Infinix Hot 6X running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Hot 6X? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Hot 6X (X623)
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Hot 6X. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the Infinix Hot 6X on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Hot 6X. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Hot 6X. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your Infinix Hot 6X. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Infinix Hot 6X:
- You can unbrick your bricked Infinix Hot 6X.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Infinix Hot 6X.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Infinix Hot 6X section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Infinix Hot 6X (X623)
- Tool Supported: QPST Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Infinix Hot 6X (X623)
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Infinix Hot 6X, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Infinix Hot 6X (X623).
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Infinix Hot 6X has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download QPST tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Infinix USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Hot 6X.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Hot 6X
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Infinix Hot 6X :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Infinix Hot 6X
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Hot 6X [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.