On this page, we will share all the latest Intex Cloud N4 Plus firmware flash files. To flash the firmware file, you need the Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Intex Cloud N4 Plus.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Intex Cloud N4 Plus Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Intex Cloud N4 Plus
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Intex Cloud N4 Plus
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Intex Cloud N4 Plus
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Intex Cloud N4 Plus
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Intex Cloud N4 Plus back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Intex Cloud N4 Plus
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Intex Cloud N4 Plus.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Intex USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the RDA Multi Download Flash Tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Download Flash File
|Flash FIle Name: Intex_Aqua_Glam_V08_Indian_SER_20150904
File Size: 852 MB
|Download File Here|
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
- Download and install the RDA Multi Download Flash tool on your PC.
- Launch the Multi IEdownload Tool and click on Browse Button and locate the RDA .bin file which you downloaded on your Computer
- Once you load, Power off your device and connect it to the computer.
- Hit the Start All button to begin the flashing process.
- Now, click on the Start All button to begin the flashing process.
- It will take some time to complete the flashing process. Wait!
- Once it is done, you will see the success message on your flashing tool screen.
- That’s it! You have flashed the firmware file on your Intex Cloud N4 Plus successfully.
I hope you installed the firmware flash file on Intex Cloud N4 Plus successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.