If you own a Intex ELYT E1 smartphone, then here i will guide you on how to install official stock ROM on Intex ELYT E1 smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM on Intex ELYT E1 below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Intex ELYT E1 . Learn How To Install Stock ROM On Intex ELYT E1 pushing the below Guide and use the QPST Software to flash any official Stock Firmware on Intex ELYT E1 . Today I will guide you on How to Install Stock ROM on Intex ELYT E1 . Below is the given list of Stock ROM for Intex ELYT E1 . Now you can Install the Stock Firmware for Intex ELYT E1 using the QPST.
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. You can also update your Intex ELYT E1 smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Intex ELYT E1 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Intex ELYT E1 .
Here are below of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware Update for Intex ELYT E1. To install the Stock Firmware on Intex ELYT E1, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and QPST on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Intex ELYT E1 smartphone.
Table of Contents
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Intex ELYT E1
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Intex ELYT E1
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Intex ELYT E1
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Intex ELYT E1
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Intex ELYT E1
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on Intex ELYT E1
- Some tricks and tips for Intex ELYT E1
- How to install MIUI on Intex ELYT E1
How to Download Stock ROM on Intex ELYT E1 :
- Go to this Link and Sign up first : Click here
- You will receive a mail for confirmation to create a password
- Once you do that login and come back to our site
- Now you can download the files below
- THis guide is to Install Stock ROM on Intex ELYT E1
- This will work Intex ELYT E1 with Only MSM8916
- Download the QPST
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
How to Update or Downgrade the the STOCK ROM on Intex ELYT E1:
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name : Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it ! Once your installation is done ! Reboot the phone ! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Intex ELYT E1
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Intex ELYT E1 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedbacks and improvements.