Android is an Open Source Linux-based platform where customization and tweaks are easy to implement. Therefore, if your Intex Infie 77 device has bricked due to some issues or improper flashing, follow the full guide. Most of the Intex devices come with Mediatek MT6750T chipset and Intex Infie 77 is also the same. It comes out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo OS and offers great value for money. In case, if you have rooted or installed any mods or custom ROM on your Intex Infie 77 handset and want to go back to the Stock ROM, you can follow how to Install Stock ROM on Intex Infie 77 [Firmware Flash File].
Nowadays, rooting, installing custom ROMs, mods, unlocking bootloader becomes trendy and quite easy than earlier. These tweaks are useful for so many users. Meanwhile, some of the users brick their device due to the wrong file or improper way to flash. But you can easily unbrick and restore your device by installing the Stock ROM.
Table of Contents
Stock ROM on Intex Infie 77 [Firmware File]
Flashing the Stock Firmware on Intex Infie 77 is quite easy and safe if you follow the guidelines and requirements we’ve mentioned below. You just need to download the firmware file and required tools/drivers on your PC and then follow the guide to install the Stock ROM on Intex Infie 77 via SP Flash Tool (Smartphone flash tool). This guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software issue completely.
Remember this guide is also useful in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Intex Infie 77. The SP flash tool will come in handy to flash the Stock ROM.
Before going to the flashing process, have a look at the Stock ROM advantages at first.
Advantage Of Stock ROM
- To Unbrick your Intex Infie 77
- Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Intex Infie 77
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix the lag or stutter on Intex Infie 77
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty
- Will able to receive OTA Updates
Follow the full step-by-step guide properly along with requirements, download links, and firmware details as well.
- Device Supported: Intex Infie 77
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6750T SOC
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- GApps: Included
- Firmware File: Stock ROM (Stable)
- SP Flash Tool: Download
- Download VCOM Drivers | MTK USB Drivers
- Intex USB Drivers: Download
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Intex Infie 77
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This ROM file will only work on Intex Infie 77. Don’t try it on other devices.
- A working PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Keep your device charged up to 50% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your device data (Internal Storage) before starting the flashing process.
- Download the latest Intex USB Drivers from above and install it on your PC.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Intex Infie 77
After downloading the firmware file for Intex Infie 77 from the link above, you will need to use Smartphone Flash Tool to flash the Stock firmware. Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
You can follow our full-depth video guide as well:
We hope that you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on Intex Mediatek-powered Android device easily. If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.