Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. So if you have accidentally bricked your device then you can easily install Stock ROM on Ipro X play. Since Ipro X play is having a MediaTek processor, you have to use SP Flash tool in order to install Stock ROM in Ipro X play device. But don’t worry, as today in this guide, we will help you to successfully download and flash Stock ROM on Ipro X play android smartphone.
Most smartphone gets hard brick because of the carelessness of users. Most users try to root their device to flash them with infected files. As a result, their devices get a hard brick and then they have to flash Stock firmware on their device. This is very true with Ipro X play users. But don’t worry, as installing Stock ROM on Ipro X play is no rocket science. It’s very easy and we will guide you through each step of the process. By following this guide, you can restore or unbrick Ipro X play back to the previous working condition.
Stock ROM on Ipro X play [Firmware File]
As we said above – installing Stock ROM on Ipro X play is no rocket science. The actual process of flashing Stock Firmware on Ipro X play is very easy. All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Ipro X play using Smartphone Flash Tool, also known as SP Flash tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Ipro X play. First of all, download the software, SP Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Ipro X play using this guide. But before you do, let’s have a quick look at device specifications.
Advantage Of Ipro X play Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Ipro X play
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Ipro X play
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Ipro X play
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Guide to Flash Stock ROM on Ipro X play
Today, in this tutorial, we will guide you on how to download and install Stock ROM on Ipro X play device. If you’re new to this stuff then don’t worry. We will guide you through each step. Just read and follow all the steps carefully.
- Device Supported: Ipro X play
- Tool Supported: Smartphone Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- File: Stock ROM
Download Required Files
These are the files which you will be needing to install Stock ROM on Ipro X play device. So make sure to download them.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Ipro X play
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This guide will only work for Ipro X play
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Install the Latest BLU USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Ipro X play
After downloading the firmware file for Ipro X play, you need to use SP Flash Tool to flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on Ipro X play.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Ipro X play successfully. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!