Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. So if you have accidentally bricked your device then you can easily install Stock ROM on Kopo T9. Since Kopo T9 is having a Spreadtrum processor, you have to use SPD Flash Tool in order to install Stock ROM in Kopo T9 device. But don’t worry, as today in this guide, we will help you to successfully download and flash Stock ROM on Kopo T9 android smartphone.
Most smartphone gets hard brick because of the carelessness of users. Most users try to root their device to flash them with infected files. As a result, their devices gets hard brick and then they have to flash Stock firmware on their device. This is very true with Kopo T9 users. But don’t worry, as installing Stock ROM on Kopo T9 is no rocket science. Its very easy and we will guide you through each step of the process. By following this guide, you can restore or unbrick Kopo T9 back to the previous working condition.
Table of Contents
Stock ROM on Kopo T9 [Firmware File]
As we said above – installing Stock ROM on Kopo T9 is no rocket science. The actual process of flashing Stock Firmware on Kopo T9 is very easy. All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock Firmware on Kopo T9 using SpreadTrum Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Kopo T9. First of all, download the software, SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Kopo T9 using this guide.
Advantage Of Kopo T9 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Kopo T9
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Kopo T9
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Kopo T9
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Guide to Flash Stock ROM on Kopo T9
Today, in this tutorial, we will guide you on how to download and install Stock Firmware on Kopo T9 device. If you’re new to this stuff then don’t worry. We will guide you through each step. Just read and follow all the steps carefully.
- Device Supported: Kopo T9
- Tool Supported: SpreadTrum Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum SC9832a
- Gapps Included
- Android Version: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Download Required Files
These are the files which you will be needing to install Stock Firmware on Kopo T9 device. So make sure to download them.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Kopo T9
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This guide will only work for Kopo T9
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Install the Latest Kopo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Kopo T9
After downloading the firmware file for Kopo T9, you need to use SPD Flash Tool to flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on Kopo T9.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Kopo T9 successfully. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!