Today I will guide you on How to Install Stock ROM on Laaboo A5. Here are the list of Stock ROM on Laaboo A5. This is an update for the Laaboo A5. Now you can Install the Stock ROM using the SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your Laaboo A5 Smartphone. Download the ROM which we have listed with the latest update. You can also update your Laaboo A5 smartphone anytime, also you can install the listed earlier build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Laaboo A5 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Laaboo A5.
In this list, we have Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update but once we see the new update we will update the post. To install the Stock Firmware on Laaboo A5, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Laaboo A5 smartphone.
Advantage of Stock Firmware :
- Unbrick your phone
- To Fix the Bootloop problem
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix the lag or stutter
- Solve the soft brick on your phone
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION : So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Laaboo A5.
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- How to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
How to Download Stock ROM on Laaboo A5 :
- Go to this Link and Sign up first : Click Here
- You will receive a mail for confirmation to create a password
- Once you do that login and come back to our site
- Now you can download the files below
- Download the Factory Download/Upgrade
- This will work Laaboo A5 with ONLY SC9832
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
How to Update or Downgrade the STOCK ROM on Laaboo A5 :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted Factory Download/UpgradeDownload Folder
- In the folder, you will find 4 files which are shown in the screenshot below
- Extract the UPGRADE DOWNLOAD or FACTORY DOWNLOAD to start flashing the ROM, here i will guide on using the UPGRADEDOWNLOAD Zip file.
- So now, Extract the Zip file UPGRADEDOWNLOAD and Open the file .exe named UPGRADEDOWNLOAD
- Now Tap on the load packet option (Check Screenshot) to load the firmware. So browse the file with extension .pac from the ROM File you downloaded
- After loading .pac, Connect your Laaboo A5 smartphone to PC/Laptop and Click thestartbutton to start upgrading.
- Wait until the process completes.
- During the flashing, your phone will restart automatically.
- That’s it ! You have updated the Stock ROM on Laaboo A5 successfully.