On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official stock ROM flash file on your Lava Hero 600. To install the firmware flash file on Lava Hero 600, you need to download the software called SP Flash tool (also known as Smartphone flash tool). This method simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the firmware file.
Table of Contents
How to Install Lava Hero 600 Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Lava Hero 600, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Lava Hero 600
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Lava USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Lava+Hero+600_24M_32M_V1_0_M009_20191022
File Size: 2.4MB
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the sMeizuter text file in the sMeizuter-loading section.
- You will find the sMeizuter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a sMeizuter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Lava Hero 600, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Lava Hero 600
Follow our full-depth video guide below:Video Guide to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Lava Hero 600 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.