Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Leagoo T8. The guide is simple and easy! Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using an Leagoo T8. Great! The device is running under the MediaTek Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world which is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issue on your Leagoo T8.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Leagoo T8 which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solution to fix your Leagoo T8 is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Leagoo T8 running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on Leagoo T8? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
Talking about the specifications, Leagoo T8 features a 5.5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6750T, 64-bit Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Leagoo T8 comes with a dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3080 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. Leagoo T8 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Leagoo T8
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Leagoo T8. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the Leagoo T8 on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Leagoo T8. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock firmware on Leagoo T8. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock Firmware on your Leagoo T8. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock firmware on your Leagoo T8:
- You can unbrick your bricked Leagoo T8.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Leagoo T8.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- Other fixes.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Leagoo T8 section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Leagoo T8
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek
- Android Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Firmware File: Download [LEAGOO_T8_OS4.0_E_20181009 (PD662WTE3.LG.T5508.HB.O1.FH.GI.1009.V3.01)]
- Firmware File: Download [LEAGOO_T8_OS4.0_E_20181122(PD662WTE3.LG.T5508.HB.O1.FH.S60.1122.V3.05).zip]
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Android USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Leagoo T8
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Leagoo T8, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Leagoo T8.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Leagoo T8 has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Leagoo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock Firmware on Leagoo T8.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Leagoo T8
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Leagoo T8 :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Leagoo T8 [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.