If you ever wondered whether you can flash the official Stock ROM file On Lephone W2, then you are in the right place. Now you can install the firmware flash file anytime on your Lephone W2 smartphone.
To install the official stock ROM flash file, you need the YGDP Tool. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Lephone W2 using this guide. To make this guide easier and flash safely, we included the images in each step-to-step guide.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on your Oukitel WP5. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Lephone W2
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Lephone W2
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Lephone W2
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Download the YGDP Tool: Download and Extract it
- Download Universal Drivers from here: Click here
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Download Lephone USB Drivers
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either a Laptop or PC
Download Flash Files
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Lephone W2
- First of all, Download the Firmware zip file
- Now Download the latest YGDP Tool for your PC from the above link.
- Make sure you downloaded the smartphone drivers for your PC
- After installing the YGDP tool, just click and open the YGDP tool on your computer.
- If it asks for a password on the first run, use the password below and click Login.
- Now Click on configure and select the.CPB file.
- Browse.CBP file from the folder and click on Apply.
- Now Switch off your device and connect to PC in ‘bootloader mode’ under the “recovery menu.”
- Now, click on the Start button to start the installation process.
- You will see the ‘Successful Upgrade ‘message after a successful installation.
I hope you successfully installed Stock Firmware Using YGDP Tool. Let us know your feedback in the comment section below.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Lephone W2 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.