Here we will guide you on how to download and install firmware flash files on Liven F1 Tablet. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using a Liven F1 Tablet. Great! The device came out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat under the Spreadtrum Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world that is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issues with your Liven F1 Tablet.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Liven F1 Tablet which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solutions to fix your Liven F1 Tablet is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Liven F1 Tablet running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on Liven F1 Tablet? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Liven F1 Tablet
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Liven F1 Tablet. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Spreadtrum Flashtool for the Liven F1 Tablet on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Liven F1 Tablet. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock ROM on Liven F1 Tablet. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your Liven F1 Tablet. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Liven F1 Tablet:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Walton Primo H9 Pro
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Walton Primo H9 Pro
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Walton Primo H9 Pro
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Walton Primo H9 Pro
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Walton Primo H9 Pro back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your device
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Liven F1 Tablet section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Liven F1 Tablet
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Liven F1 Tablet
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Liven F1 Tablet, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Supported device: Liven F1 Tablet
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Liven F1 Tablet
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Spreadtrum Flash Tool: Download the Factory Download/Upgrade and extract it (Install)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Liven USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Liven_F1_Tablet_V1.0_20171013_7.0_SPD
File Size: 626 MB
Android Version: 7.0 Nougat
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Liven F1 Tablet:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Liven F1 Tablet successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.