Want to flash the stock ROM file on your LYF FL7008, then you are in the right place. In this guide, you can flash the stock firmware file to troubleshoot any issues or problems on your device. Yes! With this guide, you can resolve problems such as WiFi and Bluetooth issues, unbrick your device, resolve lag or bad performance, and also fix any software-related problems.
To flash the stock ROM file on your LYF FL7008, we are using the QFil Flash Tool as this device is powered by Qualcomm SoC. We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock ROM on your device.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on your LYF FL7008. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
Advantage of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the LYF FL7008 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from LYF FL7008
- You can fix the boot loop issue on LYF FL7008
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on LYF FL7008
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot LYF FL7008
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore LYF FL7008 back to Factory State
- Device Name: LYF FL7008
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Qfil Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm SoC
How to Flash LYF FL7008 Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your LYF FL7008, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: LYF FL7008
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, Latest QFIL Tool, and Lyf USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: LYF_FL7008_22.214.171.124_5.1.1_QFIL
File Size: 1 GB
Steps for How to Root and Install Official Stock ROM On LYF FL7008
- If you are installing and Using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) on your PC/Laptop running Windows, you must have the Supported Qualcomm Supported Drivers installed. To Download Click here and Install the Qualcomm USB Drivers. (Skip this step if you already have drivers installed)
- Now Download the QFIL zip file and Extract it anywhere on your computer. (We recommend extracting it on your PC/Laptop desktop. Once extracted, open the folder.
- Now in the QFIL Folder, Click the QFIL application file and Open it.
- Once you open it, you will see the following screen on your computer
- Turn your Phone off using the power button
- Once your Phone is switched off, Now Hold the Volume UP button and try to connect your phone to PC/Laptop using a USB Cable
- Your Phone model will be displayed on your PC
- Now click the Browse option to select the downloaded ROM file on the QFIL application
- Now browse and select the ROM you downloaded from the extracted folder
- Once it is loaded, Click on Load XML and select RawProgram Path as rawprogram0.xml file located in ROM Folder
- Select Patch Path as patch0.xml. Both the files are located in ROM Folder.
- Now Click The Download button to start the installation process.
- The installation process will take almost a few seconds or a minute to complete. Be Patient! Don’t disconnect your phone from the computer.
- Once it is done, You will get a message saying Download Succeeded. Now Unplug by removing USB Cable from Computer
- To reboot your LYF FL7008.
- That’s it! You have completed the installation process!
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on LYF FL7008 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.