On this page, we have shared the official stock ROM flash file for LYF Water F1 LS-5505. To install the firmware flash file on LYF Water F1 LS-5505, you need the software flash tool known as QPST Flash Tool (aka Qualcomm flash tool). This software is supported for Mediatek powered devices.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to the bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. By following this guide, you can easily restore the factory settings on your LYF Water F1 LS-5505 smartphone.
Table of Contents
Why We Need Flash Files?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your LYF Water F1 LS-5505. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your LYF Water F1 LS-5505
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade LYF Water F1 LS-5505
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on LYF Water F1 LS-5505
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any kind of hardware or software damage to your device while or after you follow this guide. Do the manual flashing process at your own risk. Taking a full data backup is always recommended.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: LYF Water F1 LS-5505
- Tool Supported: QPST Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm
- OS: Android
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on LYF Water F1 LS-5505:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: LYF Water F1 LS-5505
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on LYF Water F1 LS-5505
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest QPST Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Android USB Drivers
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Download Flash Files:
Flash File Name: LYF F1 LS-5505_SW_VER_01_05
File Size: 2.2 GB
Download Link: Click Here
Instructions to install:
Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
- To begin with, connect your device to the PC via USB cable.
- Then download and install the QPST Tool on your PC.
- Now head over to its installation directory, the default is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin
- You should see the QPSTConfig file, double click to open it.
- Once it launches, go to its Port menu and you should see the COM <number> under Port, device model number under Phone, and the Enabled Status.
- This signifies that the connection is successfully established. If you find any of these missing, then re-verify the driver installation.
- Moving on, go to the Start Clients section and select Software Download from the drop-down menu.
- This will take you to the QPST Software Download menu. Click on the Browse button next to Phone Image, navigate to the downloaded HEX firmware for your device, and select it.
- Then, click on the Browse button next to Boot Image, navigate to and select the BOOT_LOADER.HEX file.
- Once you have loaded both these files (firmware and boot), hit the Start button situated at the bottom. The flashing process shall now begin (you could keep a track of the same from the below Progress bar).
- Once done, the progress bar shall turn green and reaches 100%, the process stands complete. You may now remove your device from the PC.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on LYF Water F1 LS-5505 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.