Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on M-Tech Ace Pro 4G. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using an M-Tech Ace Pro 4G. Great! The device is powered by Spreadtrum Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world which is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like you are also facing some issue on your M-Tech Ace Pro 4G.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your M-Tech Ace Pro 4G which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solution to fix your M-Tech Ace Pro 4G is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your M-Tech Ace Pro 4G running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on M-Tech Ace Pro 4G? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on M-Tech Ace Pro 4G
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on M-Tech Ace Pro 4G. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Spreadtrum Flashtool for the M-Tech Ace Pro 4G on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on M-Tech Ace Pro 4G. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock ROM on M-Tech Ace Pro 4G. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your M-Tech Ace Pro 4G. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your M-Tech Ace Pro 4G:
- You can unbrick your bricked M-Tech Ace Pro 4G.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your M-Tech Ace Pro 4G.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for M-Tech Ace Pro 4G section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on M-Tech Ace Pro 4G
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on M-Tech Ace Pro 4G, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Supported device: M-Tech Ace Pro 4G
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on M-Tech Ace Pro 4G
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Spreadtrum Flash Tool: Download SPD Flash Tool and extract it (Install)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest M-Tech USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on M-Tech Ace Pro 4G:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on M-Tech Ace Pro 4G successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.