Did you brick your device or Want to fresh install the Stock ROM on Meizu 16X? then you are in the right place. Here we will guide on how to download and install the Stock firmware on Meizu 16X. The device is powered by a Qualcomm processor. To install Stock ROM on Qualcomm powered device, you need software known as QFIL Tool, Formally also called Qualcomm Flash Image Loader. Download the Meizu 16X Stock Firmware, drivers and QFIL tool, then you can follow our guide to install the firmware on Meizu 16X.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Meizu 16X back to the previous working condition.
How to Install Stock ROM on Meizu 16X
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Meizu 16X using QFIL Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem. Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Meizu 16X. First of all, download the software, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Meizu 16X using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Meizu 16X
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Meizu 16X
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Meizu 16X
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Lineage OS 14.1 Device List
- Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Meizu 16X .
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Meizu 16X
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- Android Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
|Download||M1872 FLYME_18.104.22.168G( Replace MB).rar|
Steps to Install Stock firmware on Meizu 16X :
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Meizu 16X
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Meizu 16X
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool || Download QGDP Tool
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Meizu USB Drivers.
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Install via QFIL Tool:
If the above method doesn’t work, then use the below QGDP tool
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Meizu 16X successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.